Helping Our Customers Helps Us as Well
We believe that we can help you with your equipment in multiple different ways. For a small fee we can help you get your equipment working properly the first time or for the last time!
Some services that we offer to our customers are:
- Glove Relacing
- When it comes to relacing a glove we are equipped to either fix a small issue to get you back on the field, or we can change out your current glove lace for a different color to give your glove a complete overhaul! Prices and fees associated will be determined based on the amount of labor necessary to achieve your goal in addition to the lace itself
- Bat Grip/Tennis Overgrip Application
- We carry Lizard Skins Bat Grip as well as Dunlop Sports Gecko-Tac Overgrip, so when you come to us to purchase either of those, we'd be happy to apply them to your bat or racquet while you wait!
- Protective Equipment Fitting
- If you, your son, or your daughter needs to be fitted for the protective equipment for a sport we would be happy to help! Stop by to get a proper fitting for a helmet, shoulder pads, or shin guards, or let us help with fitting a bat, snowboard, racquet, or any other piece of equipment you can think of!
- Treadmill Belt Adjustment
- A treadmill can be quite an investment, so you should definitely service it regularly to keep it running well for an extended period of time. Each manufacturer will have suggestions for services that should be performed, but a general rule of thumb is to have the belt adjusted and lubricated once a year. We can take care of this for you, but your treadmill will have to make it to our store for this to be possible.
- Snowboard Binding Adjustments/P-tex Application
- Whether you ride regular, goofy, or you're not quite sure we're happy to help you get your snowboard and your bindings set up just the way you like it. And if you have a board that has a significant gouge that needs replacing, we can take care of that too with an in-store P-tex application. Stop by the store during the season if you need any snow accessories like wax, boot laces, stomp pads, or a new set up!
- Bike Tune Up
- Some bike tune up services can be performed on site without any cost to you, such as airing up tires, brake adjustments, or the replacement of a tire tube. But there will be a fee associated if we find the bike needs extensive work in addition to any parts necessary.
We will do our best to make sure your gear is just right for the job! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call! We're happy to help!
Albuquerque, NM 87110
|Mon:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tues:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wed:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thu:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Fri:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sat:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sun:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|